Tooth implant dentist , Camden, London
Dr Sanjay Patel
BDS MFDGP (UK) DipImpDent RCS (Eng)
Sanjay Patel has special interests in the restorative and aesthetic aspects of dentistry. He is extensively experienced in the leading implant systems. He has completed the Diploma in Implant Dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons (England). He frequently lectures on implant related topics. His case presentations have been published in several journals.
An initial consultation costs £75. This typically would include the examination, x-rays and photographs and a discussion about treatment options. Patients wishing to undergo treatment may require further analysis. This may include a CT scan at £199 per jaw and study models at £90.
Main implant treatments and procedures offered
- We can either restore from start to finish or work with the referring dentist so that they can take over all or some of the restorative phases as they feel comfortable
- Finance options also available
- Cosmetic dentistry (including smile make-overs, tooth whitening, botox, restylene dermal fillers, porcelain crowns, bridges & veneers and dentures)
- Treatment under IV sedation
- Simple removable and fixed orthodontic treatments. and “invisible” braces
The Aesthetic Smile Studio
69 Addiscombe Road
0208 688 2000
Main implant system
Implant case referral policies, procedures and administration
All patients undergoing treatment would receive a written treatment plan with the time scale for therapy, the procedures, the total fees and when the payments are due.