Tooth implant dentist , Westminster, London
Dr Ashok Sethi
BDS DGDP (UK) MGDSRCS (Eng) DUI (Lille) FFGDP (UK) Specialist in Oral Surgery Specialist in Prosthodontics
Ashok Sethi has pioneered, in the UK and internationally, the art and science of surgical and restorative implant dentistry for 25 years. His practice is totally dedicated to implants achieving outstanding success rates in terms of predictability as well as aesthetic and functional outcome.
He is a founding member of the ADI and BAAD and a past chairman of the ADI.
He is the Programme Director the Diploma in Implant Dentistry, of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
He has recently written a book “Practical Implant Dentistry” published by Quintessence International.
Main implant treatments and procedures offered
- Single and multiple aesthetically critical teeth
- Immediate replacement single + full arch
- Full mouth rehabilitation – Edentulous or Failing Dentition
- Nerve repositioning
- Computer guided surgery
- Bone grafts intra oral
- Bone grafts from iliac crest
- Sinus lift
- Soft tissue grafts
- IV sedation/general anaesthesia
- Anaesthetist for deep sedation and for general anaesthesia
- Orthopaedic surgeon
- Close working affiliation with specialists for inter-disciplinary work
- Maxillo-facial surgeon for cranio facial work
- Plastic surgeon
Main implant system
Implant case referral policies, procedures and administration
- Referral accepted by phone, e-mail or letter
- Confirmation letter and information sent to patient
- Treatment plan sent to patient and referring dentist after consultation
- Referring dentist may attend treatment session
- Patient referred back after treatment