Tooth implant dentist Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Dr Richard Gatenby
FFGDP(UK) BDS MFGDP (UK) DipImpDent RCS (Eng) Dip LM RCS(Eng)
Richard Gatenby has carried out Dental Implantology for over 20 years, restoring missing single teeth, multiple gaps with implant retained bridges and stabilizing loose dentures as well as full mouth reconstructions.
He embarked on the widely acclaimed ‘Gold Standard’ qualification in Dental Implantology hosted by the RCS of England and was successful in attaining this qualification in 2007, at the first sitting. He is one of the very few dentists, internationally, to hold the Diploma in Implantology for the RCS of England.
Main implant treatments and procedures offered
- Multi-system Implant Practice providing tailor-made treatment plan to each patient
- Computer generated images for advanced treatment planning
- Detailed report for each patient to take home for peace of mind
- Sedation provided for nervous patients
- Simple bone augmentation procedures carried out in practice
- Complex bone augmentation procedures carried out by Consultant Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
"Mr Gatenby has recently fitted a second implant to support my back tooth. My first, 9 years ago and a front tooth, immediately gave me much more confidence and has been totally trouble free since. Both were completed without pain and I would recommend Mr Gatenby to anyone who is considering having an implant put in"
Implant case referral policies, procedures and administration
Dr Gatenby accepts referrals for treatment of all aspects of dental implantology. This includes referrals from dentists and individual self referrals.