Website usage terms and conditions
The terms ‘Healthcare Specialist Marketing' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Niblett Whellams Partnership Limited, trading as Healthcare Specialist Marketing, The Studio,15 Ailesbury Way, Burbage, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3DT. The company registration number is 5404307, registered in England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- contact information including email address
- other information related to your dental needs
- Access to and use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Click4teeth reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting revisions online. Your continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these changes. If you do not agree to them, please do not use the site.
- This directory promotes participating implant practitioners/practices and the treatments they offer to patients. Inclusion in this resource is no indication of clinical competence, which is governed by the relevant professional bodies.
- The brief details included herein do not constitute a comprehensive description of participating practices/practitioners and the dental implant treatments they offer. Further specific information should be sought by the patient and/or referring practitioner before proceeding with any referral and/or course of treatment. The final choice of appropriate dental treatment and practitioner/practice are a matter between the patient, referring dentist and the dentist providing implant treatment.
- Every endeavour is made to ensure that the details published are correct at the time of posting. However, information about participating dentists and practices may be revised from time to time without notice. Interested patients and referring dentists are advised to check the latest information with the dentist providing tooth implant treatment.
- Click4teeth does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by participating dentists or practices, nor does it accept liability for errors or omissions. Click4teeth is not liable to the users of this information or anyone else for decisions made or actions taken.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.