Teeth implants to restore comfort and function
- can firmly anchor replacement teeth by fusing with the jawbone, keeping them stable and comfortable
- help to restore full chewing power, providing the comfort and confidence to eat a normal diet
- do not damage and impact on existing healthy teeth
- feel and function like natural teeth
- are easier and more straightforward to have fitted than most people think
Providing concise and easily digestible information, the article explains some of the many benefits of replacing a gap, denture or bridge with dental implants.
To view the full article, visit “Five ways that dental implants can help increase comfort.”