Tooth implant dentist Bramhall, Stockport, Cheshire
Dr Nigel A Saynor
BDS Vu (Manc) MSc Implantology
Nigel Saynor runs several courses and lectures in the UK and overseas on all aspects of implant dentistry, from the simplest restoration to complex, covering bone grafting, sinus manipulation and site development. He is particularly interested in the aesthetic aspects of implantology and how to optimise the outcomes of treatment modalities and protocols. Dr Saynor is a past President of the Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, an active member of the American Academy of Osseointegration, local BDA branch chairman and a member of the ADI. He has recently completed his MSc in Implantology at Manchester University and is also an honorary clinical tutor on the MSc programme in Implantology at Manchester Dental Hospital. He is actively involved with the development of implant product and promotion of implantology. Nigel qualified in 1980 with distinction from Manchester University Dental Hospital.
Main implant treatments and procedures offered
- Replacement of one or more missing teeth
- Securing loose or ill-fitting partial or full dentures
- Implant supported overdentures, crowns, bridges and removable bridges
- Full arch restorations
- Advanced surgical procedures, sinus elevation and bone grafting
- Complex cases beyond the competence of implant dentists in general practice
- Cases with postoperative clinical complications
- Failing or unsuccessful third party implant treatments
- Postoperative oral health, hygiene and long term implant care
“An inspiration for dentists across the globe”, Private Dentistry magazine.
Dr Saynor has placed and/or restored over 4,000 dental implants. His level of expertise has gained him a worldwide reputation as one of the leaders in the field. He has often provided implant treatment for dentists and their families.
Implant case referral policies, procedures and administration
Dr Saynor works closely with colleagues to offer implant treatment to more patients. The ability to provide all aspects of implant care, ensures predictable aesthetic outcomes, with the emphasis on long-term stability. The referring dentist often completes simpler cases.